BRATISLAVA - in the streets of the OLD TOWN
GPS: N48°8'36'' E17°6'30''
Let yourself be seduced by our types and some personal pleasant experiences with the given place through the streets of the Old Town with a link and rich information about where and how to discover the beauties of Slovakia.
A few summer refreshing points:
1. Hviezdoslavovo námestie
2. A few places from the best ice cream in the Old Town( ARTHUR & LUCULUS)
2. Stará radnica in Bratislava is a historic building on the Hlavné námestie
3. Fach - Pállfy Palace Bratislava
4. Café Mondieu, Old Town
5. Oxford Bookshop, Old Town, Laurinská street
6. URBAN HOUSE - Old Town
7. Ram's PAN ASIAN RESTAURANT
8. Bookshop MARTINUS & café, Obchodná street
...and many mini mobile cafes, which are a pleasant addition to the square and streets of the Old Town ...people usually stop there as long as they are still wandering around and exploring Bratislava on their feet.(The price for coffee is usually the same as in a classic cafe and the choice is also rich)